- A high-grade web inspection stroboscope at a reasonable price point that integrates easily with existing packaging and printing equipment.
- Significant advantages to clients and their customers when an inspection stroboscope is put in place and errors are detected early.
- A print inspection stroboscope is essential for maintaining a competitive position in the printing and packaging market whether for use as a rewinder stroboscope or a slitter stroboscope.
- Pleasant, clear white light
- One button, user-friendly interface
- Automatic switch between manual and synchronized modes
- Industrial-grade strobe to withstand diverse environments
- Synchronization input for label sensor or miipGear sensor
- Group labels feature
- Large-label inspection feature
- Uses energy-efficient LEDs
- No xenon lamps
- No ozone emissions
- Inspection area: 17" x 8" at 12" (43cm x 21cm at 30cm)
- Light output: 7550 Lux at 12"
- Power supply: 24VDC 5A
- Trigger signal: 24VDC
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 5.75" x 10"
- Made in Canada
- Power adapter
- Tri-Tronics Label Eye Sensor
- miipGear sensor